Saturday, November 24, 2012

Quickpost: Good Christ the King Analysis with an "EF" encyclical, Quas Primas

Hello Everyone.

So I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks. Well I'm still alive doing other things in my work and faith life.

I am here, though, to bring to your attention a good post I received in my blogger feed. This comes from the USA, from Christopher Smith, OP at Amazing Catechists. I felt this post had the best of everything: A good ol' encyclical by a pope back when the EF was the form of the Mass in the Latin Rite, THE ONLY FORM, analysis of modern events, and good sound reflection on the Feast day in the Ordinary Form. Here's the post:

http://amazingcatechists.com/2012/11/the-importance-of-letting-christ-reign-as-king/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AmazingCatechists+%28Amazing+Catechists%29

BTW, the Feast of Christ the King was already celebrated in the Extraordinary Form, on the Last Sunday in October.

God Bless, YCRCM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment